• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trump

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I caught some of the Trump show on TGC. He really needs to get over himself. He fancies himself a course architect. Apparently, he can build a course next to Pine Valley, and because he built it and he knows what "people like", it is better than Pine Valley.

I wonder if he could get through the gate at Pine Valley?

Kevin

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I agree with you about his attitude, Esox. But, when you're a multi-millionaire, lose it all, and then get it all back, I would think it'd be pretty easy to get big headed. Not defending him, just saying.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
He's an arrogant ass, I don't care what or who he's done. Doesn't make him a bad person, and other than that I'm fine with him. I just wish people wouldn't kiss his ass so much.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Pine Hill Golf Club. He didn't build that course next to Pine Valley, he bought it. It was a good course before Trump bought it but was struggling financially. Always was one of the best courses around here.

Pine Valley is only about 45 minutes from me and one of these days I want to get on there. Pine Valley is a member course of the Golf Association of Philadelphia and I hope they hold a tournament on there at some point.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Is this the course he was trying to get a tournament on a few years ago, or did that already happen?

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
That was the Trump National in Bedminster NJ which is about an hour and a half North of me. A couple of friends played that course and gave it rave reviews.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ok. I remember reading about it in GolfWorld, but couldn't remember the course. Did he ever get a tournament? (No, I generally don't know where they're playing except while they're there).

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
awww.celebritysmackblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_12_donald_trump_roast.jpg

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
How can anyone trust a guy without enough sense to admit he is bald?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I would rather glue pupes to my head than sport that comb-over.

🔥 Latest posts