• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trying to find a Driver

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
I was wondering if anyone out there could help me find a driver cause I have been looking like crazy and can't find something that fits me or that I really like. And it doesnt have to be a certain brand.

I need it to be

~Left Handed
~Under $100
~I dont really care about the loft as long as its not over 10.5
~And it needs a graphite shaft

Thanks in advance if anyone out there finds anything.

burtond17

Jul 1, 2005
I have a Mizuno MP-001 driver, 9.5, not sure shaft length. I got it used for $99 at a Golf and Ski Warehouse. I gained about 10 yards with it, and it goes very straight...It's easy to hit for low handicaps, and controllable enough, I think, for anyone who can work the ball.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Taylor ti bubble 2 9.5 with a regular flex graphite shaft $70.00

Adams Tight Lies ST 303 8 degree stiff graphite $70.00
Precept Tour Premium 310 LS 9.5 Stiff Graphite $90.00
I have others but this is a sample.

Playdead

Jun 30, 2005
eBay is a great place, you can really find some steals there occasionally!

OP
caddyshackgolf

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
I have been checking ebay but it seems they never have anything that I like in Lefty.

Playdead

Jun 30, 2005
caddyshackgolf said:
I have been checking ebay but it seems they never have anything that I like in Lefty.

Lefty stuff seems to be always cheaper. Makes me wish i was left handed sometimes, lol

Hang in there and keep looking you'll find something.

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
Do any of the nat'l chain golf places you live by do the used club thing? Also is there a "Play it again Sports" type place. The--sell and buy used sporting goods--place? Just a suggestion.

Nowadays, I won't buy anything expensive unless I can hit the damn thing first. I bought a Titelist driver a couple years ago, top of the line. . .COULD NOT hit that damn club to save my life.

My 2cents!!

Chet

T

Ty Guy21

cleveland sport...a quality namebrand driver for about 100 bucks...if not get something used

T

turboEK

Playdead said:
Lefty stuff seems to be always cheaper. Makes me wish i was left handed sometimes, lol

Hang in there and keep looking you'll find something.

Untill you realize stores have positively zero selection sometimes.

I'm in the same boat, only my cousin is selling his Cleveland Launcher 460. Hrm. Tempting :)

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
We always allow you 7 days to return a club, that way you are not stuck with something that doesn't work for you.

🔥 Latest posts