• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Two Week Break From Golf

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I've been playing so well this season, and i've got my handicap down from 25 to 14. Every part of my game has improved until recently when I started playing crap. I developed a hook with my short irons, and developed a form of the yips, which left me unable to hole anything inside 5 ft. I'm going on holiday tomorrow, and until now hadn't been looking forward to it. I was playing so well that I didn't want to go two weeks without playing any golf. My game has gone on holiday, so it's time for me to do the same. I'm going to Switzerland, for two weeks, and we're going to be going hill walking and climbing quite a lot. I'm looking forward to it now, because I won't miss my golf, so i'll see you all in two weeks time.

Adam (Pettman), I'll be back around the 22nd of August, so if you want to play some time after that, PM me.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
it looks like ill be taking 2 weeks off from the game also.but not by choice.damn work.suposedly leaving Thurs for Cali.but now it maybe Dallas again.if i go to Dallas i may take my clubs since they dont work on sundays there.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.