• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

typical cost of lessons?

What'saScore

I need an eraser
Feb 5, 2006
token_hottie said:
That's a vicious rumor being propagated by R35. There's not an ounce of truth to it. It's all in good fun though :)

I think that video or still photographic proof should be submitted for all to judge.

In my area, Minneapolis metro, I found lessons, by accident, for my wife and daughter through a local park district. They run 3 or 4 golf courses, and have lessons geared directly at women and girls. The lessons are taught by female pros, and the price works out to be between $10 and $15 per hour. They are group lessons. In the case of my daughter, her lessons include a starter set of clubs, fit to her.
The local year round driving range I have been visiting this winter offers free tips from the staff pro on tuesday nights. His main mission seems to be trying to get me to sign up for a set of individual lessons with video analysis, more than trying to give me any tips on my swing as it is now.

🔥 Latest posts