• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

U.S. Open coffee cup challenge

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Tiger Woods 6
Phil Mickelson 7
Ernie Els 8
Zach Johnson

This is really a shot in the dark, I have no clue who's going to win this-I am surprised by the number of people that chose Lee Westwood though!

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Phil Mickelson
Zach Johnson
Dustin Johnson
Steve Stricker

Of all these picks, I'm only cheering for Tiger and Stricker. Though Phil winning it would make The Open just HUGE.

Go Tiger!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Phil Mickelson
Zach Johnson
Dustin Johnson
Steve Stricker

Of all these picks, I'm only cheering for Tiger and Stricker. Though Phil winning it would make The Open just HUGE.

Go Tiger!

Some that post to this forum would be offended to see the event that takes place this week referred to as "The Open". That's a term held pretty sacred by those across the pond. That said... I wouldn't mind at all seeing Phil win BOTH Open championships.... THE Open and the U.S. Open. If he should win this week, the hype for The Open at The Old Course will be unbelievable.

Cheering for Tiger??? We're meeting some of our Minnesota relatives, this weekend in Omaha/Council Bluffs. Send me your address and I'll see if they can have "Guido" stop by and break both your knees as they come through on their return trip.:biglol::biglol:

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Phil Mickelson
Tiger Woods
Lee Westwood
Dustin Johnson

If Phil doesn't win, I'll be surprised. I would love to see a duel between Tiger and Phil that goes down to the wire...That would be epic.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Dustin Johnson (Geez, does everyone read Golf Magazine?)
Lee Westwood
Phil Mickelson
Ricky Barnes

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Dustin Johnson (Geez, does everyone read Golf Magazine?)
Lee Westwood
Phil Mickelson
Ricky Barnes

According to an article I read the other day, Camillo Villegas is going to win. The guy had some sort of formula to eliminate various players...

🔥 Latest posts