• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

UFC!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Big fan here. I miss Royce Gracie tho. He was unique. That guy got submissions from out of nowhere. I was watching Belator the other night and there he was......rematch with Shamrock......senior tour style. Gracie won by TKO, round 1. Shamrock went down after a knee to the belly and Gracie pummelled him out.

Kimbo Slice was fighting too. What a yawner. He and his opponent were wasted after round 1 and could barely lift their arms. Slice finally won when his opponent went down from exhaustion.

Last edited:

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Big fan here. I miss Royce Gracie tho. He was unique. That guy got submissions from out of nowhere. I was watching Belator the other night and there he was......rematch with Shamrock......senior tour style. Gracie won by TKO, round 1. Shamrock went down after a knee to the belly and Gracie pummelled him out.

Kimbo Slice was fighting too. What a yawner. He and his opponent were wasted after round 1 and could barely lift their arms. Slice finally won when his opponent went down from exhaustion.
Isn't Kimbo slice the guy who used knock guys out in parking lots for YouTube?

🔥 Latest posts