• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

UK and Canadian Shottalkers

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I have a question for you guys. What are the most popular online and print golf magazines in your respective countries?

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
Pretty much the same ones as the U.S.. Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, etc... . Score Golf is a good Canadian population, but not nearly as popular as the big American publications.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Yup, exact same as TSV. GD and GM (have subscriptions to both) and score golf is really the only good canadian one, but GD and GM both sell way more.

Jun 24, 2006
Yup, exact same as TSV. GD and GM (have subscriptions to both) and score golf is really the only good canadian one, but GD and GM both sell way more.

I think Score golf is useless. They send us boxes of the mags each month and we don't even open them. They contain no good information and are 5 pages long.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Are any of you Canadians familiar with Shawn Clement?
He has some golf videos on youtube?

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
I think Score golf is useless. They send us boxes of the mags each month and we don't even open them. They contain no good information and are 5 pages long.

I pick up the Score magazines at my club and they are thin, but sometimes they have good stories about up and coming Canadian golfers. I wouldn't buy it, but for free it isn't a bad read.

🔥 Latest posts