• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

UK & Ireland ShotTalk Chamionship - August 2007

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
MG:

All of your friends here are thinking of you and praying for your mum. All the best to her...

All of us are lucky to live in countries with first rate healthcare services.

b

emc

What would the Joker do?
Feb 4, 2006
All the best to MG's mum. I won't be able to make it, considering I'm 16 and a 6/7 hour drive to meet strangers from the internet wouldn't go down to well with my parents

Irish

May 9, 2007
IG - whats the current status is there enough interest to proceed....like I said I'd be very keen but away 10th and not sure about 17th yet due to new job which i'm not starting for another two weeks...

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OK there has been a lacklustre response from the crew. No real commitments, a lot of can and might dos.

I will throw this up to be decided by end of July.

Looks like the initial dates may pose problems so moving this back a few weeks. Date now looks like Fri 24 or Fri 31 August, or possibly even into September.

So far DaveIreland, Andy_79, Teh Master and Irish look interested. Everyone is very welcome, would love to see a few boys make the trip across from UK, but understand that there is a time / £ commitment.

Only reply if you are genuinely interested and let me know your preferred date. Format will be 36 holes across both courses.

I'm already in training :laugh:

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OK, looking like the final date for this is Friday 31 August.

Names please...

pm me with any questions etc.

tn-golfnut-from-nj

Birdie Machine.
Jul 13, 2007
I've always wanted to visit Ireland.
A beautiful country from what I have seen on travels shows, and magazines.
The people are real friendly as well.
I would love to play a few rounds there, then visit the local pubs.

Dannykos

Sep 20, 2006
sorry chaps - i've already committed to a 36 hole day at Gatton Manor here in Surrey on 31st Aug.

Hope you all have great time!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online