• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

UK members......

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
We have Global golf which is working out well for the US members but I understand the duties levied by the powers that be make GG unappealing in most cases.

SO, I want to know if you could provide some links to places in the UK that are similar to GG. Places you would normally shop for golf gear online.

I'll see if I can get an affiliation started at one of them if they offer the program.

emc

What would the Joker do?
Feb 4, 2006
Nice of you to ask! I do most of my shopping on eBay due to being a lefty and getting much better deals, but I've noticed www.onlinegolf.co.uk is a good seller with great prices

Dannykos

Sep 20, 2006
directgolf is constantly getting the best reviews over here - although i too prefer ebay!

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I just go to the Direct Golf golf shop,I work next to one but to be fair I never buy anything.The only shop I use in the UK is Ebay,all the best sellers are on their.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
www.golfbidder.co.uk deals with second hand equiptment only and has a big range of stock. Other than that I'd try to find a good Ebay shop which would be more likly to do a deal with ST than the likes of Direct golf.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
www.golfbidder.co.uk deals with second hand equiptment only and has a big range of stock. Other than that I'd try to find a good Ebay shop which would be more likly to do a deal with ST than the likes of Direct golf.
Golfbidder stock and prices are decent. The amount they offer you for your equipment is a disgrace, though.

For a laugh, I entered my Cobra F Speed details, when I got it, for £180. Perfect condition. They offered me £85 for it.

I entered my Wilson Deep Red Driver, they offered me £10. It got sold in my local pro shop for £35...

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I will vouch for Direct Golf too. they will price match on an item if you find it lower.

On ebay I often have a look at escgolf. I have bought a few things from them and have found them to be reliable and provide honestly described goods.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
In my experience Golf Bidder is a lot more expensive than Ebay

The master

Oct 24, 2004
In my experience Golf Bidder is a lot more expensive than Ebay

I have found that as well. I would mainly use ebay, or occasionally direct golf or onlinegolf.

Golfbidder stock and prices are decent. The amount they offer you for your equipment is a disgrace, though.

For a laugh, I entered my Cobra F Speed details, when I got it, for £180. Perfect condition. They offered me £85 for it.

I entered my Wilson Deep Red Driver, they offered me £10. It got sold in my local pro shop for £35...

It is true, I had a set of mp 33's a few years back in good condition, they where easily worth £250 so I phoned golf bidder and they offered my £120 two weeks later I sold them for £260

Dannykos

Sep 20, 2006
golfbidder are noly good in my opinion for trading in at an actual bricks and mortar golf shop. Part-Ex'd my TM RAC TPs for my MX-23s and the deal was done right over the phone by the sales guy to golfbidder. He rates them and they quote right then, and the amount comes right off the bill for the new purchase from the shop. Didn't get as much as i'd hoped for but saved the hassle of having to list them on ebay - and all that waiting around, hoping they sell for a decent amount etc.

ramble over....

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005

Seconded. It is a joke, innit ?!? They offered me £280 for a pristine set of MP60's with upgraded shafts an' that. And this is shortly after their realise, too. They're a joke, tbf !

Plus, their postage to Northern Ireland is £15, regardless if it is ONE club or a set of sticks. I had it out with them about this as they charge UK Mainland £6-99. Never aagain, tbh....:hunter:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.