• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

UK Sale Only Clubs

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
These clubs are only available for UK with payment by Paypal in the form of British Pounds.

2007 Taylormade Rescue TP #4 21* with ReaxTP 85g stiff shaft. Headcover included. Excellent condition but has a couple very minor scratches which could be buffed out on the head. They are visible in the picture.

Price is 80 pounds (sorry, haven't figured out how to get that symbol yet) and that includes USPS Priority shipping which claims to take 6 - 10 days. I will ship it as a gift with insurance for loss or damage.

RecueTP1.jpg

RTPcollage.jpg

Also for sale is the original 400CC Taylormade R7 Quad TP in a 9.5* The shaft is an Aldila VS Proto 65gram stiff. The head is in excellent condition and free from marks or scratches. The weights are the stock 10 and 2g's. I have no headcover or wrench for it. I "blacked out" the lettering on the sole but it could be removed with some dish soap and elbow grease if so desired.

I'm also asking 80 pounds for this club as well, shipping included. Paypal only. I will sell both of these clubs for 150 pounds shipped.

DSCF1969.JPG

DSCF1972.JPG
DSCF1969.JPG
DSCF1972.JPG
RecueTP1.jpg
RTPcollage.jpg

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Take Economics next sememster.
icon10.gif

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
He is trying to capitalize on the tidy little exchange rate that is going on right now. Atleast that is what I assume.:)

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I appluad your efforts Ez. I guess it's a decent price but could probably do as well sourcing on eBay.co.uk. I'm just back from US, picked up a few items, including a pair of Adidas Tour Metal shoes for $40, that's £20 FFS! That's about 30% of what I woul pay here for those shoes!

Sourcing on eBay in and getting it back over here helps me feed my habit!

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
its a but rich having it at 90 bucks in one thread and at 85 pounds in another..thats a 190% increase in price in a day....

Shipping is also about a 550% increase and it's included.

Price drops BTW.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.