• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ultimate Golfer's Wardrobe

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Thanks for spam. We just don't get enough quality spam here.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Dave,

You would look great in that ladies crewneck. But then again, i'm not that great a judge, as i like women. ;)

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
Dave,

You would look great in that ladies crewneck. But then again, i'm not that great a judge, as i like women. ;)

R35

Close, but I think what you meant to say was "i am like women". :p

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
"If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you are! And you should know that."

Bonus points for the first to id the film - try not to cheat :)

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Apr 22, 2005
Glad to see you guys could turn this spam is to a very meaningful thread:p

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
1 case of Mackenzies of Vermont hotdogs. Please indicate whether you'd like casing or casingless dogs.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Casingless?

Where's your sense of adventure? It's all about intestines for this lad.

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
There's something about hotdogs that go crunch that just don't do it for me. I dig big on dogs... have been known to hit up the hebrew national footlongers at Home Depot and spill mustard and onions all over the shinny new John Deeres, BUT I draw the line at skin on a dog... can't do it.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
VtDivot said:
There's something about hotdogs that go crunch that just don't do it for me. I dig big on dogs... have been known to hit up the hebrew national footlongers at Home Depot and spill mustard and onions all over the shinny new John Deeres, BUT I draw the line at skin on a dog... can't do it.

These are my absolute favorite hot dogs & Home Depot is my favorite non golf related store. I am almost as big a tool ho as I am a golf club ho. :)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
DaveE said:
These are my absolute favorite hot dogs & Home Depot is my favorite non golf related store. I am almost as big a tool ho as I am a golf club ho. :)

They make some juicy dogs - would like to see a beef/pork version. Of course not sure they could stamp 'em Hebrew National then :)

BTW - I was seconds away from buying a new Weber stainless Grill on Sunday when my wife and toddler came to the rescue and reminded me we were there to buy mulch and fertilizer.

🔥 Latest posts