• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

um.... Tom Watson?!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I think EVERYONE'S heart is on Tom Watson now. He didn't do that well today, but he is still in the top. I would LOVE to see him win...

homesy68

Jun 11, 2009
well it would be nice but i think westwood will win but thats because i stuck £10 on him at the start and 30-1 for him

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I think EVERYONE'S heart is on Tom Watson now. He didn't do that well today, but he is still in the top. I would LOVE to see him win...

I cannot imagine ANYONE not rooting for Tom today.

OP
N

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
Rough start for Tom, but Fisher is making a mess of the 5th. Watson will be tied for the lead again momentarily.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
wow. great putt by cink to post a number. westwood with a run at eagle forthcoming. things are heating up!

Go Tom!

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Well here we go - can he do it?

Can't quite believe my eyes but......surely he can

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Time finally caught up with the man it for a moment had forgotten about. It's sad, dissappointing not to have seen him win. Don't let it take away from what a great accomplishment it was anyway or away from Stewart Cink playing one of the greatest back nine's in major tournament history.

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
That's my crystal ball in the bin then.

Yet again the man who holes the putts down the stretch wins, so congrats Stewart and hats off to Tom....quite amazing, if a little sad at the end.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
That putt on 18 hurt a whole lot of us guys, but I bet it hurt him more.:(

If he'd won, the 10 year exemption expires at age 60..about 2 months.

🔥 Latest posts