• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Underdogs of Golf (clubs)

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
Today played with a seasoned good player. Not sure if his score, but I’d be suprised if it was over about 82, probably in the 70’s.
Irons … Warriors.
Saw him hit the 4 iron easily 220, 230.
cool to watch. Guy was a putting robot too. 20, 30 footers that ended up a few inches or a foot from the cup.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The name on a club has nothing to do how good... or bad... the person holding it plays. If the clubs fit you and... most important... if you have confidence in them, they will work for you. Of course, one also needs to remember that golf clubs each have a unique personality that can change how they perform within a week, day, hour, or hole to hole.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The arrow is the ball.
The club is the bow.
And unless one wishes to be renamed after a bridge ornament in Cleveland,
perhaps the player should now be "the archer."
And, correct you are. Everyone says, "It's the Indian not the arrow." For most of us, the ball has nothing to do with it. We blame the club. Toss the club. Throw the club. Curse the club. All the while, the "club" is really the "bow", not the arrow. 🤣 🤣

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The better Indians have better arrows.
So, you're saying the "better golfers have better balls"??? Now I understand why golf is a guys' game and no ladies should be allowed on the course! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤣

🔥 Latest posts