• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

University of Tenn. White Hot 2 Ball putter

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Ive only been able to find one place that is selling these and they are $180. If anyone knows of a place that may have them Id appriciate it. Or if you have one lying around Ill gladly take it off your hands. :laugh:

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
WOW. Didn't see that coming. Its alright Last year when we were in Atlanta everyone else in the sec east was at home.

Who's your team?

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
Hey maybe I can help. I am from Knoxville. Call information and ask for hound dogs in west town mall here in Kville. I have saw them there.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Sweet thanks a lot man. Ill give them a call tomorrow.

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
YUCK! Tennessee I mean come on why would you even bother getting a putter for such a sorry school =D!

GO BIG BLUE =D!!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Sorry school? lol, Lets see, a perennial powerhouse in football, baseball, women's basketball and now men's basketball also. Not to mention one of the best bands in the nation, and a sold out stadium that seats over 106,000. :laugh:

Go Vol's

We even have our own Navy, :laugh:

running-t.jpg
vol-navy.jpg

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Yeah that's great. How much were they? Oh yeah, $130 I'll pass.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Yeah that's great. How much were they? Oh yeah, $130 I'll pass.

yeah... amazon overprices ALL of their golf equipment.. which sucks, because im always receiving gift cards to there, but if i used it on golf, it pretty much just brings the price back to normal..

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.