• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Up for grabs...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Have a few things...

1) Rifle FCM 6.0 shafts .355 taper tip, bought new off ebay. Installed them in a set of Hogans and didnt like them. They have nearly new (1 round) Lamkin crossline cord grips on them and are 1/2" over standard,. $40+ shipping...SOLD

2) DG S400 shafts .355 Taper tip, bought new off ebay and currently in a set of Hogan irons. Will be pulling them to install new shafts. They have nearly new Lamkin crossline red and blue alternating grips on them and are 3/4" over standard. $30+ shiping. SALE PENDING

3) Golfsmith P2 irons, used one round and one range session. 3/4" over standard with DG S300 shafts. 4-PW set, $125+shipping.

4) Ping Anser 2 putter, decent shape, still plenty of good puts in it, $20+shipping SOLD

5) Hogan CFT Ti hybrid, 21* with DG X-100 Shaft in it, 3/4" over standard. I will also include the original Fuji Banzai shaft that I pulled from the club. 8.5/10 condition, $60 + shipping

6) Ogio Novak stand bag, with the Woode system that they have. Decent shape, blue, $20 + shipping.

I will entertain any interesting trades, but am really looking to get rid of some of this stuff, if you want pics just let me know and I will get some up. And all prices are negotiable within reason....thanks!!!

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Hey bigjim, would you happen to know the tip size of my irons? If they are the same as those rifles i will take them.

Any chance you also have a 2i length shaft kickin around?

I found out they are .355, but what the diff between taper tip and the other kinda tip?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Gah, I despise you Piper.

If he doesn't take them, I will.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
If it makes u feel any better jeff, your irons are better than mine, so i get the better shafts:)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
True. But that makes me feel no better.

Getting myself some Rifle's, that would make me feel better.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
how does the Hogan hybrid play? headcover included? stiff flex banzai with it? also whats the tip size?

Thanks, Jim

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
how does the Hogan hybrid play? headcover included? stiff flex banzai with it? also whats the tip size?

Thanks, Jim

It plays great, for some reason though I cannot hit a hybrid. The head is nice and square. The Banzai is S flex and the Tip size is .355 Taper, which makes it more difficult to find another shaft as most of the top hybrid shafts come in .370. I guess you could drill it out. I do have the headcover, my dog got ahold of it though so it has a few chewmarks...
icon10.gif

Heres a link to some pics...let me know

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/classifieds/14179-hogan-feeler.html

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Geez, you guys sell things real cheap !!

I want to get rid of some of this stuff...what do you want???

My wife has a really expensive car...want that???
icon10.gif

Just kidding she'd shoot me...seriously...:hunter:

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here are some pics of the Ping...
Ping 1.jpg
Ping 2.jpg
Ping 3.jpg

🔥 Latest posts