• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Up for grabs...

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
That putter is a serious steal at that price !! Why not just keep the damn thing for that sort of money, dude ??!! :D

I used to use that putter many years ago. It is a gem, but just a bit light for me..:)

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
That putter is a serious steal at that price !! Why not just keep the damn thing for that sort of money, dude ??!! :D

I used to use that putter many years ago. It is a gem, but just a bit light for me..:)

Its a great putter and needs to be played, I have a Scotty thats not moving from my bag, ever. I want someone to get a great deal on a great putter...
icon10.gif

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
So wait, did I get the putter or not?

If not, that's incredibly lame Big. I made a transfer and everything so the funds would go through quicker. Those two things, crossout and SOLD, make huge differences.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
So wait, did I get the putter or not?

If not, that's incredibly lame Big. I made a transfer and everything so the funds would go through quicker. Those two things, crossout and SOLD, make huge differences.

Huh, did I miss something?

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Huh, did I miss something?

irish golfer posted "putter is sold" so jeff (and i) assumed that irish bought it... if you did sell to irish, jeff said on pg 2 that he wanted it, so imo very unfair...

but both jeff and i may be wrong, as it seems like you have no idea whats going on.. :)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm so confused.

Yeah, I thought Irish was saying Putter is sold in response to my asking to buy it, haha.

Is it?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Being the sordid Ho that I am, I had PM'ed Jim about this when it first appeared. The deal is done. Sorry Jeff I guess I beat you to it. The flatstick will be taking up residence in Ireland some time in mid October.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Dunno how ya live with yerself .. or yer missus for that matter :D

Btw .. 'member some time back you gave a taster on a thread of yer ho's of all ho's what was it ?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Btw .. 'member some time back you gave a taster on a thread of yer ho's of all ho's what was it ?

Dave I'm still waiting for the algorithm on my Google TranslateTinker software to kick in. Wha' ye on 'bout geezer?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Ermm...oh, yeah, I sorta forgot about that one. :laugh:

I'm still waiting. It's gone from Texas to Conneticuit and is currently sitting gathering dust in a store room. It will (hopefully) will be making it's way across the Atlantic in mid October along with some other fresh stash!

It's marked down as a "Super Ho". The other stuff is just regular Common or Garden Ho'ing.

I keep visiting this page, knowing that it is mine and then the anticipation of actually getting my grubby mitts on it, it's just about killing me. :(

Something Wicked!

Stevo, you really are an evil SoB!! How's the Barge coming along?

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'm so confused.

Yeah, I thought Irish was saying Putter is sold in response to my asking to buy it, haha.

Is it?

Sorry Jeff, I sent you a PM as well. I missed your post about buying it, MY bad, but IG did PM b4 that. Again I apologize for missing your post.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Ermm...oh, yeah, I sorta forgot about that one. :laugh:

I'm still waiting. It's gone from Texas to Conneticuit and is currently sitting gathering dust in a store room. It will (hopefully) will be making it's way across the Atlantic in mid October along with some other fresh stash!

It's marked down as a "Super Ho". The other stuff is just regular Common or Garden Ho'ing.

I keep visiting this page, knowing that it is mine and then the anticipation of actually getting my grubby mitts on it, it's just about killing me. :(

Something Wicked!

Stevo, you really are an evil SoB!! How's the Barge coming along?

*Gulp* .... yeah I see whatcha mean ...SWEET .. did ya sell a kidney or the like ? (yer liver is a no-goer) that will put a good dent in the wallet ... you know we still play with only 14 in the bag here doncha ??

🔥 Latest posts