• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Up for Sale...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Got a couple of things to try to clean out the garage before summer...

Rifle FCM 6.0 shafts- I bought these brand new and installed them myself into a set of Hogan Apex Edge pro's. They are 1/2" over standard, .355 Taper tip and are in a solid 9/10 conditon. I only got to play the 4 times after I installed them. They also have on them 8 nearly new Lamkin Crossline cord grips, again bought new but only played 4 times. I am asking $100 shipped (negotiable). Let me know about pics.

Taylor Made R7 Quad TP- 10.5* loft, Mitsubishi TP-LT70 S flex shaft. Club is in great overall condition, I'd say 9/10. No headcover or extra weights. Brand new Lamkin blue grip. Asking $185 plus shipping ( kinda firm on this one).

Last but not least...

Mizuno Mp-001 400cc- If you are looking to lower your ball flight this is the one for you. 9* of loft with a stiff graf blue shaft. Good condition, I'd say 8/10. Asking $60 plus shipping (willing to negotiate and take trades on this one).

Let me know if anybody wants pics of anything and I will try to get them up later today...thanks all!!!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here we go, hope this works.
Mp-001 a.JPG
Mp-001 b.JPG
Mp-001 c.JPG
Mp-001 d.JPG

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Jim,

I might have someone interested in those Rifles. Give a couple days, I'll look into it.

Thanks a ton,

R35

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
You're nearly giving them away with those prices !!

That MP001 is one of the best driver shaped heads ever ! I will never let my 7-wood in it go - it is truely immense !!!

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
One question, would that shaft be to stiff for me? 95mph swing speed, and how low is the trajectory do you think I have a problem getting it off the ground.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Update:

The Rifles are on hold pending Rock, no hurry, so far you are the only one interested.

The Mp-001 may be gone, I may have a trade worked out. Will know for sure tomorrow, I just wanted to let everyone know. As of right now its on hold.

It is a great club though, one of the best feeling drivers I have hit, not really forgiving though, especially with that shaft.

The R7 is still up for grabs, thanks all...

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
One question, would that shaft be to stiff for me? 95mph swing speed, and how low is the trajectory do you think I have a problem getting it off the ground.

I am assuming you mean the Grafalloy. I will be honest, it is a stout shaft and anyone on this site will attest to that. Alot depends on how you load the shaft etc. I hit an 8i consistently 150yds, and I had days where I thought that club was to much for me. I dont know if that helps, I almost kept that club and just picked up a different shaft for it...

🔥 Latest posts