• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Update, for those who might be wondering...

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Many years ago we (softball team and the wives/girlfriends) used to tie a bunch of inner tubes together with a raft in the middle (to hold all the beer and booze) and go on long trips down a little river near sssmokin. Just let the current take us along. The only interesting part was when I had a red t-shirt on and a farmer's bull came after me in a shallow spot. I guess it would have looked funny if you were watching. I mean running down the river with an inner tube around your rear and a bull closing the distance fast. :D

Does this count? :D

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I didn't...douchebag. :mgw:

Don't make me fly to Carolina to kick your butt, then find myself preferring to spend a nice few days golfing and hanging out with you, introducing my family to yours. Then I'd have to treat yours and mine to a wonderful meal that would be memorable and enjoyable for all parties involved. I'd end up flying home suprisingly content and happy about the entire encounter, time, and money spent and seeing more of the East coast.

Yeah...don't force me hand!

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Been rafting on the upper Hudson in NY and the Penobscot in ME. Both had plenty of class IV and a few class V rapids. I enjoyed the Penobscot more since the gorge is very serene... plus the outfitter we went with had a kick ass lodge with their own microbrew :D

🔥 Latest posts