• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Update

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Bought new componets

Built my own new set

Practiced like mad over winter

Got fit

Paid green fees for private club, first time in 4 years

Pulled tendon in shoulder, 6 months Diclofenac and physio, no golf

Bollocks

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Shoulda spent all that time and money on hookers and blow....instant gratification, no sore shoulders later

(sore other things maybe, but thats another story)

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Yeah, good point, I'm a fag when it comes to pain. Its just that the tendonitus is so bad the muscles go dead and my simply can't move. I can hit a few balls, thats about it

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Bought new componets

Built my own new set

[/FONT]

Herin lies your problem. First, you bought components instead of OEM clubs. There is a direct relationship between the occular metaphylogical sheath that becomes inflamed when using components. The R&D, which costs millions, accomplished by OEM manufactures has taken great strides to prevent such inflammation. The antiloproctical density of the OEM club heads will directly transmit the damaging vibrations from the shoulder to the posterior. Hence, the thought that OEM clubs are a pain in the a**. Yet, it has been proven you can play much more golf with a boil on your butt than a pulled tendon in your shoulder. Once in a great while a manufacturer comes along that does not have the proper quality control of the blends of carbonilistic molecular manualisms and the vibrations are misdirected from the posterior to the neck. We just saw that with one of the great stars of the golf world when his use of OEM clubs resulted in a bulging di*k. The thing you must really be careful of, now, is attempting a visit to a Perkins restaurant. With the same bulges that have afflicted a certain golfer, to remain nameless, you are apt to end up in a church parking lot with one of the waitresses. That's why I remain loyal to OEM clubs in lieu of components. I'd much rather have a bulging di*k problem than a "pulled tendon in the shoulder."

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
eloquently spoken again limp... but you neglected to mention that the interstitial solid solutions formed on cooling the OEM club head during heat treating yields much less retained austenite which helps avoid those shoulder injuries....

Members online

No members online now.