• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Updates on member that’s the veterinarian?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I see the Doc was last active on 18 Dec 23. How are you doing? This isn't the news I wanted to see after logging in for the first time in almost forever.
Lots of the old timers have left... or passed. They just sorta disappear into the vast unknown. The entire forum is close to collapse. A half dozen or so of us keep checking in and occasionally posting. Used to be a quite busy and vibrant forum. Glad to see you are still kickin' up there.

Jun 24, 2006
I guess that's inevitable over time. I don't spend much time on Golf Forums anymore, but I do consume a lot of golf content on Youtube. I look at GolfWRX every now and then when I'm looking for something about new equipment that's not out yet.

Sad to see this place as quiet as it is.

Cheers to all that will read this!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I'm still alive and kicking, but I can't swing a golf club due to my fused back, so I seldom check golf forums anymore. Ironic that now that I have the time snd money to do almost anything I want, I physically can't. Walking and going to the gym, though.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I'm still alive and kicking, but I can't swing a golf club due to my fused back, so I seldom check golf forums anymore. Ironic that now that I have the time snd money to do almost anything I want, I physically can't. Walking and going to the gym, though.
Walking and going to the gym are both great things, especially at your age! ;) 😁 Back in July I got a 7 year old rescue lab with a lot of trust issues...she was a breeder mom for 6 years straight. The foster mom told me, and I learned, that taking her for walks of any length builds trust. So, now I walk a lot more in addition to going to the gym. I've found it to be a lot more fun than I imagined.

Still playing with race cars? What are you driving now?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country

Nice to hear from ya, Doc!

Crazy to think about how long ago it was now that we played golf down in Tennessee. Glad I made that trip and met you, Eracer, and MD. Lot of fun.

You should stop by once in a while and shoot the shit though. We don't talk about golf much to be honest lol

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I'm still working on cars a bit, but this cold weather is slowing me down. Right now I drive the Cayenne Turbo S the most since it has an automatic transmission. Thinking about selling the M3 and the 911S, both with 5 spd manuals and buying something sporty and small with an auto, but can't make up my mind what I want. New Porsches cost stupid money, so thinking about a WRX GT, Corvette, M2, Z, Supra or a Charger Hemi. Probably end up with a KIA.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I'm still working on cars a bit, but this cold weather is slowing me down. Right now I drive the Cayenne Turbo S the most since it has an automatic transmission. Thinking about selling the M3 and the 911S, both with 5 spd manuals and buying something sporty and small with an auto, but can't make up my mind what I want. New Porsches cost stupid money, so thinking about a WRX GT, Corvette, M2, Z, Supra or a Charger Hemi. Probably end up with a KIA.
I'd love to have a Z, but I want anything from a 240 - 280ZX. Always loved that body style.

🔥 Latest posts