• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upgraded Forum Software

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
We upgraded our forum software to the latest version. It is a bit of a major update so there may be some quirks I missed. If you see anything weird let me know here.

The new editor is really nice. Explore and you will see quite a few new features :)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Before the update, there would be a number in a red box beside "new posts" at the top of the screen showing how many new posts there were since your last visit. It's not there anymore on my screen using Firefox 22.0.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Before the update, there would be a number in a red box beside "new posts" at the top of the screen showing how many new posts there were since your last visit. It's not there anymore on my screen using Firefox 22.0.
That was the "What's New" alert. It has been replaced with the "New Posts" tab. Works the same way, just no red box indicating how many new posts there are.

OP
Dogfish Head

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
Never worked right for me unless i specifically marked all forums read. Until I did that it just kept getting higher.

That is how it is suppose to work. If you read a thread you haven't read, it will go down, unless someone has created more posts or threads while you were reading another post.

It is the amount of unread posts that you have not opened.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.