• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Upswing Golf?

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Anybody heard of these clubs? Upswing Golf, Inc. - Simply Good Clubs They scream "cheap knockoffs" to me, but I might be wrong.

I just got an email from the online tee time service that I use, advising that I've earned a reward for using their site enough times. My reward is that hybrid, free ( plus shipping ). I don't want it, but I'm sure my wife, or some other family member would probably take it... but I don't want it falling apart on the 2nd swing either way.

Anybody?

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
if the call them selves upswing golf then there is a problem because everyone who knows anything about golf knows that you hit down on the ball with everything but a driver.

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Only one way to find out how good they are.

Blasphemer! If there was only one way, we wouldn't have the Shot Talk Equipment Forum to talk about clubs!

And apparently talking about them is the only way, in this case, because that club is NLA, to the surprise of both myself, and the guys at GolfNow who attempted to 'give' it to me. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, anyway, that they are really surprised, and not just pulling a bait-and-switch scam.

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Looks like those "free" sunglasses offers in the middle of some magazines - cheap POS glasses for free with a $9.95 "handling" fee per pair.

From their site...

*One FREE golf club per golfer/order while supplies last. A nominal charge of $24.95 will be applied to cover order processing and shipping/handling. Recipient must be 18 years of age or older. Shipments only within the United States. This offer is not intended for use in conjunction with any other third party offer. If used in any such manner, Upswing Golf is not responsible for any such third party offer or promise. Not valid with any other Upswing Golf promotion This certificate not for resale.

🔥 Latest posts