• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

US Open 2007, Spoilers Inside

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
Well for JUST a sec there when he was in control of everything at the Players, after just switching coaches, i thought he was turning around.

LULZ at the guy who called him PHAIL mickelson.

Got to give the guy credit though for atleast trying hard to play. His wrist is really hurting him you can tell.

He played better than let's say...Adam Scott, who is healthy.

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
yeah, i wouldn't count on it though. I don't think he will win.

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
I think he will defenitly win, after today's outing. Devasting bogey on last hole but I think they might as well hand him the trophy right now.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I think Tiger is in a great spot for today, I'm rooting for him as always.

And Phil is probably the biggest disappointment in golfer in my time, yet so far. He has so much talent, and can do incredible shots, but he has sooooooooooooo little upstairs.

APowell1990

Jan 6, 2006
watching Phil play really showed me that he should have never played to start with. His swing was different with the wrist problem. Tiger has never won a major without having the 54 hole lead/co-lead so I would rethink Tiger winning.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Tiger also wins 30% of the major he attends. The only streak I'll focus on him is his winning. Doesn't mean diddly to me whether he has the lead or not, he's bloody Tiger Woods.

OP
Ravenous Bugblatter Beast

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast

Deep in thought
Sep 6, 2005
Tiger was so close to having one of the greatest Open rounds in history. If only some of those putts would have fallen. This could be a great last round today.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well poopy.

The main thing need to be remember is that even if he didn't win this one, he will win again, and that's a comfort. The Open? My pick, and until he quits the PGA, will always be Tiger. :)

🔥 Latest posts