• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

US open - whats in the bag

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
what is a 907D4?? pics please..

I believe it is a tour only version of the d2. Less than 460, right?
907d4.jpg

Tour Deep

Feb 1, 2009
Titleist D4

I believe it is a tour only version of the d2. Less than 460, right?

The titleist D4 is the tour version of the D2 because of its size (425cc) and the location of the COG. It's COG is in the front/top. Most of the weigth on the club head is on the crown so when you smash the ball there is no back spin but forward spin. Also, the trajectory is a low penetrating ball flight of which tour player like off the tee. The ball will roll a long ways.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'm very sad to see no one is using the latest advantage in golf , the TM R9 (o maybe the R11 which surely would be out by April)...:emot-ange

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
The titleist D4 is the tour version of the D2 because of its size (425cc) and the location of the COG. It's COG is in the front/top. Most of the weigth on the club head is on the crown so when you smash the ball there is no back spin but forward spin. Also, the trajectory is a low penetrating ball flight of which tour player like off the tee. The ball will roll a long ways.

Thanks for trying to help. But this is just wrong. No club will put 'forward spin' on the ball. And this is quite an old thread.

🔥 Latest posts