• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

USPS is the WORST

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
sssmokin got it this morning. Package didn't have a scratch on it! Only took 7 days for priority mail. Good thing they don't have any competition (that's better then they are)... Probably the Milwaukee PO employee that ripped it off couldn't hit it and repackaged and sent it on after. :)

Someone at USPS must have been reading this thread. My rain suit also arrived in the mail today. The box had straight edges and square corners. Six days for 330 miles still seems excessive to me, though.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
My "backup" driver, which i've now sold to my brother for a small finders fee, took 16 business days to get here from the States via USPS. Box looked more like a parallelogram when it got here but driver was unharmed somehow.

chollyred

Mar 9, 2006
Must be your local postal workers. Everybody knows they suck worse than those famous Minnesota skeeters! (j/k ssssmokin') I bought a club from a guy in New York. He put it in the mail on Friday. Showed up (just fine) in Georgia in 3 business days.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.