• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

USPS?!?!?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
So Mike, would you call your new delivery method a "hand job?"

Should be a pretty smooth transition, if that's the case. Aren't you the one responsible for waxing the cucumbers down at the corner market? You do some fine, FINE work!

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
So Mike, would you call your new delivery method a "hand job?"

Should be a pretty smooth transition, if that's the case. Aren't you the one responsible for waxing the cucumbers down at the corner market? You do some fine, FINE work!

I wouldn't call it that, I still charge extra for things of that nature.

Glad you're impressed!

[/queer]

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Wow...this thread got ugly real quick.....quite surprised jeff hasn't been in here, he's usually the one that takes it to the homosexual side of things...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Wow...this thread got ugly real quick.....quite surprised jeff hasn't been in here, he's usually the one that takes it to the homosexual side of things...

Yeah, usually mine has all been in joking, but there's been trends in Shottalk lately...

Pink shirts, chick drinks, now this...

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I apologise for getting slightly back on topic here ( I know itsnot the done thing on ST) but they can't be any damn worse than UPS!!!! Shaft snapped on 16th of JUNE and I still have no idea whether my claim is going to be accepted!

This is just absolute bullshit!!!

Alright gents, return to your homoerotic discussions...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I apologise for getting slightly back on topic here ( I know itsnot the done thing on ST) but they can't be any damn worse than UPS!!!! Shaft snapped on 16th of JUNE and I still have no idea whether my claim is going to be accepted!

This is just absolute bullshit!!!

Alright gents, return to your homoerotic discussions...
Careful...i have heard of people disappearing after re-railing a thread...:D

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Hell, I got a shaft the other day from a guy on WRX, and he used UPS.. I cringed when it finally took a week to show up..

The box was an old shaft box from Fujikura.. It was ripped in half, and sideways at my door when I got home from work.

I muttered a curse, grabbed the box, rattled it to see if I heard two parts.. Then finished ripping the box open..

Shaft was okay.. Thank God it was a heavy X-Flex shaft... They put the box through the ringer!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Careful...i have heard of people disappearing after re-railing a thread...:D

Damn good point Clark. I think I better take your advice and...

Hey, what are you doing here???

No, put that down!!!!

It wasn't me i swear!!!!

Please don't do this to me, I'll never......................

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
JEFF4i Re: USPS?!?!?
<hr style="color: rgb(226, 225, 234); background-color: rgb(226, 225, 234);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px inset ;" class="alt2"> Originally Posted by eclark53520
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Yeah, usually mine has all been in joking, but there's been trends in Shottalk lately...

Pink shirts, chick drinks, now this...
Did you say "pink shirts"..........???????
pinkshirt.jpg

Members online

No members online now.