• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vestavia CC - Alabama

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Well I am honored to post a few here as our first...

Looks like we can post FOUR at a time - vs ONE.

Big improvement if this works.

Here goes nothing....
DSCN0636.JPG
DSCN0637.JPG
DSCN0639.JPG
DSCN0640.JPG

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Sling - I think the Gallery idea is exactly what we need here if you can get it going.....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
The course looks really good looks like a nice day lucky you I wish we could have a day like that.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Nice pics. I'll bet the camera does no justice to those views.

Is that you scratching your a$$ in the first one. :p

The master

Oct 24, 2004
That picture of the 13th hole is just pure beauty is the course high up, how much are membership fees.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Dave:

The area would remind you quite a bit of the Hill Country. I sat in the dining room at Barton Creek in Austin one day and it reminded me of home. Different vegetation but similar hilly country...

master Adam: The Initiation fees are $25,000 and the monthly dues are $345 USD. This is not an elite golf club. Its a nice family club with an 18 hole regular course, nine hole short course for kids and practice, 12 tennis courts and a big pool...

Would love to have either of you over to play sometime....These pictures were taken in late May which is a prime time. Also October and early November are good weather also..

🔥 Latest posts