• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Bryson DeChambeau Wins Shriners Hospitals for Children Open; Said 'Everybody Does It...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
BRYSON DECHAMBEAU IS RED HOT. He fired a closing 66 to win the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open by a shot over Patrick Cantlay. It was win number five for DeChambeau on the PGA Tour, all of them bunched in the last 16 months.

DeChambeau is anything but orthodox in his approach to the game. It's working for him.

"More power to everyone that does it their own way," he said.

"Everybody is unique. Everybody does it in a different way. I believe I found a way that works really, really well for me and it allows me to be super consistent week in and week out."

DeChambeau climbed another spot in the world rankings, to No. 5. Meanwhile, Justin Rose reclaimed the top spot, displacing Brooks Koepka.

What a way to start the new season! Thank you to the Vegas fans for all the support and @shrinersopen for the hospitality this week. pic.twitter.com/wofsn2J5Sd
— Bryson DeChambeau (@b_dechambeau) November 5, 2018

Source: VIDEO: Bryson DeChambeau Wins Shriners Hospitals for Children Open; Said 'Everybody Does It in a Different Way'

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online