• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Mini-Tour Player Michael Visacki Qualifies for Valspar Championship; Tearfully Tells...

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States

"I made it." ❤️

Michael Visacki fights back tears as he tells his father that he's reached a lifelong goal of competing on the PGA TOUR.

He successfully Monday-Qualified for the @ValsparChamp. pic.twitter.com/5ci5L1KoLp

— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) April 26, 2021

THE ROAD WAS VERY LONG, but Michael Visacki will finally be in a PGA Tour event on Thursday when he tees off at 9:07 a.m. in the Valspar Championship.

From Bob Harig's story at ESPN Golf:

A longtime mini-tour player who said he has logged some 170,000 miles in a 2010 Honda Accord over the past several years chasing his golf dreams made it into the $6.9 million Valspar Championship when he holed a 20-foot birdie putt Monday in a sudden-death playoff to gain the last spot in the field.

Asked why he believed his story resonated so much, he again got emotional during a conference call with reporters.

"Just a lot of people give up on their dreams, probably because they can't afford it," Visacki said. "But I've been lucky enough to be with my parents and be able [for them] to help me out sometimes to keep living it."​

Source: VIDEO: Mini-Tour Player Michael Visacki Qualifies for Valspar Championship; Tearfully Tells Father on Phone, 'I Made It'

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.