• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Paula Creamer Sinks 75-Footer for Win

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
AT A CONFERENCE IN RICHMOND, I didn't watch a lick of golf this weekend. So when a friend asked me what I thought about Tiger Woods and has back problems, I told him I was out of the loop. I didn't see Rory McIlroy stumble to the clubhouse with a closing 74 at the Honda Classic. Nor did I see any of the four-man playoff won by Russell Henley.

I just watched the surprising video (above) of Paula Creamer at the HSBC Women's Champions, so I'm sharing it with you. The Pink Panther was on the second hole of a sudden-death playoff with Azahara Munoz. Creamer was putting for an eagle, but she was miles away (75 feet). The announcer in the clip said it would be a miracle if she made it.

She made it.

With the unlikely eagle, Creamer earned her 10th LPGA title and first victory since the 2010 U.S. Women's Open, snapping a winless streak that had stretched to 79 tournaments. She moved up three spots in the Rolex Rankings to eighth.

Creamer talked about THE PUTT afterward.

"I could stand there all day long and hit a putt there, and charting it, it was saying five, six feet, and you know, it hit the back of the hole and went in. I really didn't even watch the last four feet of it. I was just hoping it would slow down when it was near the hole and then it disappeared.

"I looked at Colin [her caddie]. He said this has been coming, you've been working so hard, and things haven't gone your way in certain situations and finally kind of had a bit of luck with that one, and it did and it went in. I seriously cannot tell you the way I felt. It was like somebody just knocked the wind out of me. It was pretty amazing."

Source: VIDEO: Paula Creamer Sinks 75-Footer for Win

🔥 Latest posts