• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Tiger Woods Captures PGA Tour Record-Tying 82nd Win at ZOZO Championship in Japan

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
TIGER WOODS IS THE KING OF COMEBACKS.

The latest is his surprising victory at the inaugural ZOZO Championship in Japan. It's that magical win No. 82 on the PGA Tour, tying Woods with the longtime record holder, golf legend Sam Snead.

At the moment, it's hard to believe Tiger won't win No. 83 to break Snead's record. He has been down and counted out more than any major sports figure I can recall. Some of the valleys have been especially low and long, but Tiger has climbed out each time.

During a week that had the appearance of a corporate obligation, as one golf writer observed, Woods jumped to the top of the leaderboard with a pair of 64s and then finished off a three-stroke victory over Hideki Matsuyama with rounds of 66 and 67.

It’s an honor to be tied with Sam Snead for most wins in @PGATOUR history. Thanks Mom and Pop and everyone who helped make this possible. Hideki put up an amazing fight on his home soil, but to do this in Japan is something I’ll never forget. It’s been an awesome year. pic.twitter.com/m9ICuVyJmX
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) October 28, 2019

Here are the highlights of the historic final round:

Source: VIDEO: Tiger Woods Captures PGA Tour Record-Tying 82nd Win at ZOZO Championship in Japan

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.