• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Tiger Woods Wins Tour Championship for 80th PGA Tour Title; Justin Rose Claims FedEx Cup

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
HE DID IT. TIGER WOODS WON the season-ending Tour Championship in a fairy tale comeback that virtually no one expected, including him. It was his first victory since 2013. Woods now has 80 victories on the PGA Tour, just two short of the record set by golf legend Sam Snead.

"I loved every bit of it," Woods told NBC Sports after shooting a 1-over 71 to win by two shots over Billy Horschel, who closed with a 66. "The fight and the grind and the tough conditions. Just have to suck it up and hit shots."

Tiger added: "I've had a not-so-easy last couple of years and I've worked my way back and ... it's just hard to believe I've won the Tour Championship."

Meanwhile, Justin Rose edged Woods to win the FedEx Cup and earn the $10 million bonus. Rose finished T4 at the Tour Championship but came out on top in the season-long points race.

"That's PGA Tour royalty," Rose said about winning the FedEx Cup.

Now it's on to the Ryder Cup for Woods. After his improbable comeback, anything seems possible, at least at the moment.

Welcome back, @TigerWoods. pic.twitter.com/qeMHOmpmEG
— ESPN (@espn) September 23, 2018

Source: VIDEO: Tiger Woods Wins Tour Championship for 80th PGA Tour Title; Justin Rose Claims FedEx Cup

🔥 Latest posts