• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Will Sergio Garcia Win a Major?

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
SERGIO GARCIA IS 37 YEARS OLD. He is not that old in years, but, like Tiger, he is old in golf years. Both Garcia and Woods have been grinding on the circuit for a long time, about 20 years. This past weekend Sergio won for the first time at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic, bringing his European Tour win total to 12.

In the above clip, the Golf Channel crew discussed whether Garcia will win a major, that one gaping hole in his golf resume. One thought is that he is in a happier place and more content with himself. Maybe that will help.

I'd like to see Sergio win a major. A player of his ability, accomplishments and longevity should have one. I also think there are reasons he hasn't closed the deal. It would be easy to blame his putting, but I think it goes deeper. Winning a major is a big psychological hurdle. Garcia has been in contention many times and hasn't won. That's worrisome.

I think Garcia will have more chances. However, I'm not confident that he'll break out.

Source: VIDEO: Will Sergio Garcia Win a Major?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.