• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: World No. 1 Justin Rose Wins Farmers Insurance Open

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
JUSTIN ROSE SURVIVED A LATE CHARGE by Adam Scott to win the Farmers Insurance Open by two strokes. It was the 10th title on the PGA Tour for Rose, the world's top-ranked golfer.

The Englishman birdied two of the final three holes to card a 69 in the final round and post a 21-under total for the tournament. Scott birdied the last four holes for a 68 and finished at 19 under.

There were shaky moments early on for the leader.

"Definitely there were times in my career where I've had decent-sized leads and you start to throw it away a little bit and you panic," Rose said. "I just knew I couldn't do that today. I stayed calm, I stayed with it."

Rose also said: "I love winning on great tests of golf and this one will give some special feelings because of that."

In Dubai Bryson DeChambeau fired a closing 64 to win the Omega Dubai Desert Classic by seven shots. It was Dechambeau's first victory on the European Tour.

Source: VIDEO: World No. 1 Justin Rose Wins Farmers Insurance Open

🔥 Latest posts