• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vijay sings about his new driver...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Was just reading an article about Vijay Singh going back to his 460 Comp because his HiBore was "too straight".

By the way he was crushing the Comp on Sunday, I doubt he even needs to consider straightening his drives out. On consecutive 470 yard par 4's, he had sand wedge in from 104 and 103 yards....wow.

R35

GregInOz

Dang Fool
Aug 24, 2005
I now officially hate Vijay. Too straight? Bastard. Probably complains his wallet is too fat too.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
the guy is a machine.... my pick for the Open championship. hopefully he gets his head together putting

i'm thinking by "too straight" he means an inability to work the ball.. just a hunch

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Youngun5 said:
the guy is a machine.... my pick for the Open championship. hopefully he gets his head together putting

i'm thinking by "too straight" he means an inability to work the ball.. just a hunch

This was basically what I was reiterating.

Must be nice to have a club in the bag that's too straight. How about one that's too crooked? :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.