• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vijay, the guys' a rock!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Vijay. What can you say?

"Lost my loop? Who cares. I'll win with my trainer...."

"Down by 4 going into the final round? No biggie, i can manage...."

"Ernie shot what? 62? No problem, birdie 18 to take the wind out of his sails..."

"I'm still number one? Where did Tiger finish?.....oh, right....."

This guy is gold. I don't care what anyone says, he is the best golfer in the world and has been for 2 years now, hands down. His approach to the game is everything you would expect from a true professional, from his practice methods to his disagreement with Annika playing on the PGA tour. He might come off abrasive, but no one ever beleived in him and he's proved to all the nay sayers otherwise.

I tip my hat to this guy, he's a true playa.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
His tee shot on 18 shows just how confindent he is. He could have played it safe thinking playoff but instead he puts a driver 315 over the palm trees setting himself up for the win.

In this mornings paper he said that if you gave him a bucket of balls he probably couldn't hit that tee shot again. Guts!

He will never win most popular on tour but I think he has earned the respect of most players and fans.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
An interesting element of this is his age. He many continue to be the dominant player for the next few years because he is obviously in his prime now.

Too bad it took him so long to get there but he may only have 4-5 more years left of such awesome play before he gets too old to dominate....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Hats of to the Veeg meister, he played well, but it is anonying the wya after every shot he hits he leans to the the right like he has hit a big push and it ends up inside 10 feet most of the time.

I honestely think this will be his last season at the top.

GO D.A POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.