• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VTDIVOT - the gauntlet is thrown!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I am covering someone else's vacation at work that week, but may be able to sneek out on the 23rd if the venue is close enough.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Airfare has been secured. I will be at Indian Rocks Beach on Apr 22.
Not 100% sure when we are leaving yet. We didn't buy a return ticket LOL.

I will have a car, so Dunedin, Tampa, St Pete's and Ft Myers are realistic destinations for me. I will not be travelling to Orlando.

Let's make something happen here.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
To the best of my knowledge I'm still in, but right now have a sprained rt. ankle and knee - can't walk. Also some damage to left elbow. Hope to be OK by April.

Had a 6 week program set up with my Pro, starting March 1, that's out the window for sure.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
OK - well keep me posted.

If you are not coming that I prob won't even bring my sticks. I'll spend the week playing in the sand with the kids.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Affirmative - I gotta see the medico on Monday, I dunno what he'll want to do.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Affirmative - I gotta see the medico on Monday, I dunno what he'll want to do.

Status update???? You permanently disabled or what? Physically I mean... I know your brain is totally messed up already :biggrin:

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Status update???? You permanently disabled or what? Physically I mean... I know your brain is totally messed up already :biggrin:

Pretty sure I'm in, Of course I can't hit anything yet, so I've been screwing with my bag. As far as my brain, yup totaled, as well as my liver. I may try to get the '73 Olds up to snuff & drive it out there, we could cruise Florida in style.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Perfect - Joe is in also. One more makes 4.

I'd love to hit that World Woods again *drool*

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Can you give 17 good reasons to NOT do it?

Mebbe we could run into Vajima again.

Perfect - Joe is in also. One more makes 4.

I'd love to hit that World Woods again *drool*

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Steve - you still a go?

Tim?

Anyone else?

I snuck 9 in on Friday when it was 65 degrees here.... it's 40 today LOL. Am looking forward to getting down there in a month.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Howya guys ....we hit Naples 25/4 til 4/5 for our annual golf tournament. I might be able to persuade some of my guys to take a trip towards Tampa to give an internatonal feel to your get-together. I'll keep a lookout for any updates

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Steve - you still a go?

Tim?

Anyone else?

I snuck 9 in on Friday when it was 65 degrees here.... it's 40 today LOL. Am looking forward to getting down there in a month.

Not going to make this one. Covering someone else's vacation and now the one day I had off I am also spending at work covering someone's meeting. I much rather be at World Woods, but I unfortunately will be at MCO...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Howya guys ....we hit Naples 25/4 til 4/5 for our annual golf tournament. I might be able to persuade some of my guys to take a trip towards Tampa to give an internatonal feel to your get-together. I'll keep a lookout for any updates

OH Jackpot - this sounds like a blast... I'm in FL from 04/21 - 04/27, would be great to get together!

🔥 Latest posts