• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VTDIVOT - the gauntlet is thrown!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
That would work VT ! .. we've official practice rounds Sunday & Monday ... Tuesday is a rest day before the tourney starts ... so eh what would you do on a rest day other than golf ... damn Tuesday is yer return date ? We'd been looking at Fox Hollow and emmm something Ranch near Bradenton on a previous visit. Sure we'll see how it goes .. Regards Dave

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Steve??? Status???

Legs are working, elbow is still crap. Shot 89 on Friday :), but was unable to lift a beer can with my left arm on Saturday. :frown:

I'm tired of being in Dallas, I wanna go to Florida!

What town are we talking about?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I'll be in Indian Rocks Beach - it's 20 mins south of Tampa on the coast. If you're not going to make it, I'll prob leave my clubs at home. LMK

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
OK, I really want to get out of Dallas, I've got the time, I can afford it, SWMBO will be in NYC catching a few shows that weekend. All the stars are aligned.

It ain't looking good, tried to play today & I've got little chunky things rolling around in that elbow. Hurts like hell and I've gotta go see the Medico. Probably payback for that weekend in New Orleans 20 years ago, Karma is a bitch.!!

🔥 Latest posts