• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

W/S 8883 putter

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I have for sale a Wilson Staff 8883 putter. It has a Winn Lite Triple Line jumbo pistol grip (just put on new). It has a matching headcover that has "Joe S." stitched into it. The putter is 34" and in excellent condition. The only thing wrong with it is that with my natural stroke it leaves putts out to the right. Otherwise it is a great putter and is perfect for somebody... just not me.

Asking $60 shipped to your door in the ConUS or reasonable offers will be considered. Paypal of course.

DSC00095.JPG
DSC00099.JPG
DSC00100.JPG
DSC00098.JPG
DSC00096.JPG
DSC00101.JPG
DSC00082.JPG
DSC00085.JPG

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I based this price off of what I saw on ebay, but like I said it's an asking price and reasonable offers are welcome.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Best headshape for a putter IMO. Of course if you play like I do why need a putter? Driver, Niblick, have one of my aces write down a 2.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
That is a very nice looking putter. Very similar to the Scotty Cameron California Del Mar. Any idea on the weight?
Sorry, I don't know the weight. I'll try to look it up on Wilson's site. With the larger grip it wont feel exactly like it does stock either way though. It's well balanced though, no "lack of feel".

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.