• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

W/S Ci9 irons

treebound

Mar 2, 2010
Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Actually yes, sort of, I've been very inactive on this discussion site and have just been getting re-activated to golf again.
I haven't had a chance to hit these yet but am confident that they will work out for me. Now I'm in the process of filling out the bag for this year, and I guess I should update my profile a bit.

Thanks again for the clubs.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Actually yes, sort of, I've been very inactive on this discussion site and have just been getting re-activated to golf again.
I haven't had a chance to hit these yet but am confident that they will work out for me. Now I'm in the process of filling out the bag for this year, and I guess I should update my profile a bit.

Thanks again for the clubs.
One word... Gastrau's. On Rawson maybe a mile east of Hwy 38 on the north side of the road. Heated bays... winter practice;). Get your groove on with those sticks before summer hits man. Spring rust sucks!

treebound

Mar 2, 2010
Wisconsin
Country
Yep, that's doable for a lunchtime small or medium bucket on the days I can get away for the full hour.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Ya never know, you may find me there. I've been there quite a bit this winter. Cabin fever is just too much for me.

🔥 Latest posts