• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

W/S Pi7

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I have a set of Pi7's w/ DG S300's and Lampkin Tour Wrap midsize grips coming. Found a killer deal on fleabay. As most of you know i've owned two sets of W/S irons before, (Di5's & Ci9's). Can't really give a good reason for getting rid of either other than I really wanted to like the Ping S59's (twice now), but alas they are just not for me. So back to W/S I go... to stay I think. It's quite ridiculous really, how many irons i've owned in the little time i've golfed, which is all of you guys fault of course. Anyways, if anyone has any input on the Pi7's please share.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Not the Pi7's, but I've been playing Pi5's for about 5 years now, and I love them. Great feel, very nice ballflight, and nice to look at. I really like Wilson Staff's stuff. If the Pi7's are anything like the Pi5's, you'll be really happy with them.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I have no input on the Pi7's, but I can tell you that the guy who leaves this world having played the most different irons wins!

Hope that helps!! ;)

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I have no input on the Pi7's, but I can tell you that the guy who leaves this world having played the most different irons wins!

Hope that helps!! ;)
It's not even that I want to ho... I just love iron play. I just want some irons that speak to me. Like how limp says you need to know and love your irons... I need to find the irons I love since they are my favorite clubs and part of the game.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
It's not even that I want to ho... I just love iron play. I just want some irons that speak to me. Like how limp says you need to know and love your irons... I need to find the irons I love since they are my favorite clubs and part of the game.
You just keep buying irons and I promise that one day you'll find them! I just love helping people! ;)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
They were paid for before I even started this thread, arriving today. Why do you think the s59's are in the classifieds?

Well, that's what I thought based on your first post. But when you said this:

And help you have...off to ebay. Only 5 clicks away from my next ex-set.

I thought you meant you were going to buy them there, which confused me...which is easy to do...

Hope you like them! Post some pics when you get them!

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Well, that's what I thought based on your first post. But when you said this:

I thought you meant you were going to buy them there, which confused me...which is easy to do...

Hope you like them! Post some pics when you get them!
yeah, that was a bit of sarcasm... as if you had convinced me to go get even more. I bought them on ebay early monday morning, quick shipper!

🔥 Latest posts