• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

W/S Tx4 Pro....Review....WOWZA!!!

btdickey99

Aug 3, 2008
Burlington, NC
Country
United States United States
Just bought some of these for $20 shipped the other and man am I impressed. By far the best ball I have ever played with. Compared to the ProV1 this is a much better ball.

Off the tee this ball was very accurate and had a very good ball flight. I would say off the tee this ball was consistently 10-15yrds longer off a tee than a ProV1, One Black.

Off my irons the ball had a very clean feel off the face, and the spin on the ball is nuts:wow:... Backed a couple up 15 ft, which is usually more than I will a ProV1.

Around the greens this ball was fantastic. The cover of the ball feels a little bit harder than the ProV, but around the green it was a pitch and check up.... Even had one out of sand, pin high, come out 3ft left of the pin, check and back up a ft. Putting with the ball was very smooth and accurate and the ball has great feel.

I feel that this ball has to be one of the best bang for the bux as another member on here had recommended.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Durability?

This is a major concern for me as I rip balls apart like there's no tommorrow.

$20 is a solid price tho.

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I've been saying the Wilson balls are solid for a while now!

Bah, you people.

Nice review, and yes I really like the Tx4. In regards to durability, I'd say between a One Black and iX. It has a different style of cover, so its to say exactly.

OP
btdickey99

btdickey99

Aug 3, 2008
Burlington, NC
Country
United States United States
Durability is really good for how soft the ball is. I think Jeff put the comparison perfect as far as right between a One Black and ix.

can be found here for $16.95+$3.00 shipping

Wilson Staff Tx4 Pro

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've been saying the Wilson balls are solid for a while now!

Bah, you people.

Nice review, and yes I really like the Tx4. In regards to durability, I'd say between a One Black and iX. It has a different style of cover, so its to say exactly.

It's personaly Jeff, I assure you. :D

Durability is really good for how soft the ball is. I think Jeff put the comparison perfect as far as right between a One Black and ix.

can be found here for $16.95+$3.00 shipping

Wilson Staff Tx4 Pro

Thanks B. I'll have to keep an eye open around here and maybe give them a shot if they go cheap enough.

GPP is expensive to ship to Canada. :faintthud

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.