• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Walked off the course today

295yards

May 5, 2009
I've done that.

Played 2 holes, told them I had a prior arrangement and didn't want to have a crowd while I played. I asked if they didn't mind waiting for me to tee off and hit my approach, or if they did, I'd just skip the hole and play it when I was done with the rest.

I'm afraid I'd have to say run along my friend.
No way, I would never wait on the tee box as someone played the hole out!

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
I live in a tourist trap area and I play every weekend. My weekend strategy is I show up 3 or 4 hours before dark and I walk. Usually I have the course practically to myself particularly on Sunday evenings as the touristas are on their way home. Sunday the course dies down by 3:00.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Saturdays are a joke, maybe once football starts back up it will thin the herd out some. But I'll most likely be home watching the games too.

Sundays your best bet is to play during church hours, early or late. Kinda funny isn't it? How empty the course is during church, but once it lets out it sounds like a bunch of sailors pi$$ed off because they didn't get their shore leave ! :D

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
When college football starts, I'm gonna get out extra early in the AM on Saturday.. Most of the games I'm wanting to watch aren't all on till 3. Most people will be staying home.

🔥 Latest posts