• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanna hit Tour Equipment???

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Taylor-Made Tour and Limited Edition products......

On Tuesday, we will be receiving our next delivery of Taylor-Made "High end" products.

In this deliver we will be getting Tour Van R7 and Burner drivers (was not given lofts yet...basically I get what ever they can give me). These will come with Serial numbers etched on the hosels to confirm authenticity....Please call/email for pricing and loft availability.

Next, we are getting in the R7 CGB Max LTD Driver.
These come with the Mag head cover, 3 different tour shafts, 3 movable weights, Wrench case with six more weights, and Taylor Made torque wrench.

I was told that BSG was advertising these at $2,500 each....we are offering them at $980.00...and add your Shottalk discount for another 10% off.

These are Right hand only and lofts of: 8..5 & 10.5

To go along beautifully with your new purchase of the R& CGB driver is the new R7 CGB Fairway Woods!

Like it's big brother, it offers movable weights to promote change in trajectory of up to 22 yards from slight fade to large draw for improved accuracy and distance (one 16g, two 1g).

Since retail is not available....(since these were not meant for direct public sales, we were told another website is selling these at $1,000 ea.

Our price is $290.00

Shaft flexes avail are A-XS....lofts are 15*, 18* and 21*

And yes...ya wanna mix and match a fairway or two with a driver? We'll do it! Wanna make us a special offer? ....tell us!

Remember, our business is also our hobby.....We wanna get cutting edge product in your hands.....without you absorbing the costs..

Phana24JG

Phana24JG
Nov 10, 2009
Rory, I had an opportunity to visit your website a couple of times. Nice site, and I like a lot of what you have to say on ST. However, at the risk of drawing your ire, I would like to ask you to comment upon a fitting issue. On another site, I discouraged a golfer from relying upon an "on-line fitting" for a driver. I believe that for a driver you really need to be able to hit several different clubs, shafts, and really need good quality launch monitor data, preferably Trackman, in order to be optimally fitted for a driver.

What is your take on this? You seem to be an ideal candidate to blow my argument out of the water.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Rory, I had an opportunity to visit your website a couple of times. Nice site, and I like a lot of what you have to say on ST. However, at the risk of drawing your ire, I would like to ask you to comment upon a fitting issue. On another site, I discouraged a golfer from relying upon an "on-line fitting" for a driver. I believe that for a driver you really need to be able to hit several different clubs, shafts, and really need good quality launch monitor data, preferably Trackman, in order to be optimally fitted for a driver.

What is your take on this? You seem to be an ideal candidate to blow my argument out of the water.

Well, I'll tell ya..... :prop:

Actually, your perception is absolutely, 100% correct....nothing in the world is better than being fit, in person, by a qualified , non biased club fitter.

The reason we have the fitting form is due to two reasons.

1) If a customer plans on visiting us for a fitting, I always ask them to visit and fill out that questioneer in advance so I can get an idea where the player is "statically" and get me prepared on what equipment he/she might need for the fitting.

The other reason, is some people simply cannot make it here...and using our fitting form allows me to assemble something better than something off the rack.

So while creating clubs for someone on line is not as good as an actual dynamic fitting, it's a hell of a lot better than him/her buying something off the rack.

Great question!

Phana24JG

Phana24JG
Nov 10, 2009
Thanks for the answer, wish you were closer. Despite being right outside the state capital, I have not found a satisfactory fitter in my area. I have a Hot Stix and Taylor Lab with MATT in a 150 mi radius, but I hate limiting myself to one manufacturer, and I have heard conflicting reports about Hot Stix.

🔥 Latest posts