• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanna make Money????

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Hey guys...wanna make a few bucks?

Point people to our website or face book page...and when they order from us, have them tell us you sent them and then you get 10% commission of their purchase!

You can store/save/apply the funds for an order down the line or gobble it up immediately!

We will issue you a cashiers check to you to spend on anything ya want!!!

Even if you want to spend it on a competitor..... we don't care, we want to make everyone happy......

Thanks everyone!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Hey Rory, any solutions on a non-super expensive shipper to Australia for shafts and full clubs by any chance?

I'd be happy to refer business but if my friends and associates can't get it over here without it costing an arm and a leg then there's probably not much point.

Cheers
LH

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Hey Rory, any solutions on a non-super expensive shipper to Australia for shafts and full clubs by any chance?

I'd be happy to refer business but if my friends and associates can't get it over here without it costing an arm and a leg then there's probably not much point.

Cheers
LH
Sadly, since 2004 shipping anything over 42" to Austrailia costs us an arm and a leg.... If you want, let me know what you are looking for and aside from the 20% or so off retail I can get you, I can provide shipping costs.

Now, there is ONE option available to you that not many people are aware of.....

We have a couple customers in Australia who set up accounts with (I believe) DHL, and we ship items to an address in Ohio, USA, and from there it goes to Australia for a fraction of the cost.

If you are interested, I can get you more info.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Sadly, since 2004 shipping anything over 42" to Austrailia costs us an arm and a leg.... If you want, let me know what you are looking for and aside from the 20% or so off retail I can get you, I can provide shipping costs.

Now, there is ONE option available to you that not many people are aware of.....

We have a couple customers in Australia who set up accounts with (I believe) DHL, and we ship items to an address in Ohio, USA, and from there it goes to Australia for a fraction of the cost.

If you are interested, I can get you more info.

Thanks very much mate, may well take you up on that. Do you ship USPS for just single heads, grips, smaller stuff etc?

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Thanks very much mate, may well take you up on that. Do you ship USPS for just single heads, grips, smaller stuff etc?

80% of all of our products to Australia are the smaller stuff....so no problem!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.