• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanna Whuppin'?

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Someone emailed me last night and said they want to continue buying everything from us...but they also wanted a Whup-n-Shaft which we don't carry.

He asked me if I could someday be a dealer....

Well, apparently, I'm easier than my wife after a couple mudslides at Reynaldo's...as I called in and have been given distributorship of the Whup-n-shafts made famous at this years Long Drive Championships where they took 1st, 3rd and 9th place respectively.

View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_whup.JPG

The 46” PATRIOT series standard-length shafts are made with (18) unique and different layers of the similar high-quality graphite prepreg materials, similar engineering, similar highest-quality materials, and similar care as our 50” WHUP-n-SHAFT Long Drive shafts, which (as I mentioned) debuted at the recent 2007 RE/MAX WORLD LONG DRIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS, taking 1st, 3rd, and 9th Places in the Open Division.

FLEX - These shafts are available in the following flexes: Lady, Senior, Regular, Tour Regular, Stiff, Tour Stiff, X, and Tour X flexes.
WEIGHT – The shaft weight runs from 62-grams to 67-grams.
TORQUE – These shafts have 3.9 true torque
KICK-POINT – these shafts have a 2.06 mid/high kick-point.
.335 tip – all shafts have a standard .335 diameter tip.
Butt OD – the butt outside diameter is .600
PARALLEL TIP – the parallel tip section runs 4.5"
TIP TENSION STRENGTH – the tip tension strength is (firm) at 1.92

Retail on these is $99.00 but as an introductory offer to my fellow Shot Talkers, I'll do $79.00 + shipping

My first shipment consisting of one zillion, is due here early next week...we can fulfill orders and get them to you, at the reduced price, by mid January.

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
But the V2 LD is better, right? :)

We shall see...I'll be doing a profile on the Whup and do a direct comnparison between the two....I honestly, cannot imagine a better LD shaft than the V2 LD series.

But the Whup might be a good "economy" option.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Will be VERY interested in the profiles. Again can not imagine better shaft than LD V2 but-----

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Is the shaft going to look exactly like the HOF shaft pictured or are we getting some different graphics? THe HOF shaft kind of looks like the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign and does not do much for my eye, but I like the blue. :D

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
"....THe HOF shaft kind of looks like the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign and does not do much for my eye, but I like the blue. :D

LMFAO!!!!!! THAT'S what that logo reminded me of! It was driving me crazy! Kept saying, "Where have I SEEN that before"?

Now I know...

Anyhway, according to them they WILL be changing the artwork...but havn't mentioned to what and when.

Hopefully, it will flo best logo down.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
If it comes out of testing as a poor man's V2 LD, I may be interesting in acquiring one.

🔥 Latest posts