• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Want to by set of titleist blades

Justice76

Jun 11, 2005
I want to buy a set of advanced titleist irons. I currently use ping I3 os. I want to gradualy try to play with the blades and add them to my bag, to make the transition.
I want to get them off ebay and have them fit by titleist to save money. I was hoping you guys could make some sugestions ,,Thanks matt

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
The 670s and 680s are custom order only,so be careful if they come up on Ebay,they could have been custom fit for a basketball player.

The 690s are probably the ones to go for.The 2005 model is a 690.MB,ie with a dot after the 690,check if someone ahs use it in an ad thats what you are getting,although the changes were cosmetic.

The 690s fly higher than the Mizuno MP-37s,they are similar to the MP-33 to give you an idea.

However,I must ask why you want them? The main reasons for wanting blades is to reduce your ball flight,and a combo set can do that,as can stiffening shafts.And also becuse you want to regularly shape shots,or maybe you want minimum offset (as I do,I learnt with blades).You can waste a full season trying to play with a set of clubs that may be unneccessary.Many pros use a combo set,such as the TM TP Combos,Nike Pro Combos,Titleist 735 adn my faves,the Hogan FTXs.Don't get me wrong,I love the 690s,just make sure you are getting them for the right reasons or you might regret it.

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
How about these?

TWmiura3.jpg

TWmiura10.jpg

twmiura7.jpg

TWmiura2.jpg

There are more pictures of it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7192517270&rd=1&rd=1

are you a play-a?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
A work of art.... absolutely gorgeous. Love the topline. Too much offset though ;)

🔥 Latest posts