• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WANTED: Adidas PowerBand Sport Yellow / Black shoes

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
United States United States
Lefty, so you're an Adidas ho?? Now I know why you hate us Nike people so much. Sworn enemies our companies. :cool:
You truly would be hard-pressed to find a bigger adidas ho than me! I have adidas everything. I own 17 adidas hats (and counting...not to mention the 9 TM hats as well), 12 adidas belt buckles, 12 adidas shirts (can no longer fit into my adidas pants, but working on that), 3 pairs of adidas basketball/running shoes, 2 pairs of adidas Tour 360 golf shoes, adidas divot tool/ball marker, and an aG Tour stand bag (complete with 2 sizes of adidas towels and a white/black adidas umbrella.

I would have more of everything if my wife didn't have me on a leash! :cool:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
You truly would be hard-pressed to find a bigger adidas ho than me! I have adidas everything. I own 17 adidas hats (and counting...not to mention the 9 TM hats as well), 12 adidas belt buckles, 12 adidas shirts (can no longer fit into my adidas pants, but working on that), 3 pairs of adidas basketball/running shoes, 2 pairs of adidas Tour 360 golf shoes, adidas divot tool/ball marker, and an aG Tour stand bag (complete with 2 sizes of adidas towels and a white/black adidas umbrella.

I'm sorry. I'll now have to put you on ignore. :p

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006

I'm too big to wear Adidas, or most other golf stuff.

Why the Adidas fetish?

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
They have really huge shirts, and ClimaCool and ClimaLite are sized big, so you need 1 size lower. Pants are a different story. Apparently these fancy apparel companies don't want big/fat guys wearing their trousers.

Why the Adidas fetish?
I've always liked their gear, and I think it looks really sharp. I love to dress professionally, since I am involved with the golf industry. But I started really getting into the TMaG brand and especially adidas when I got involved with the National University Golf Academy in Carlsbad. We get a huge factory discount (20% below factory wholesale) on everything. Also, Big 5 Sporting Goods often has adidas hats on special (usually either $7 or $9), and I buy 2 or 3 when they go on sale. Again, I would buy many more if not for the shock collar around my neck! :eek:

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
They have really huge shirts, and ClimaCool and ClimaLite are sized big, so you need 1 size lower. Pants are a different story. Apparently these fancy apparel companies don't want big/fat guys wearing their trousers.

Why the Adidas fetish?
I've always liked their gear, and I think it looks really sharp. I love to dress professionally, since I am involved with the golf industry. But I started really getting into the TMaG brand and especially adidas when I got involved with the National University Golf Academy in Carlsbad. We get a huge factory discount (20% below factory wholesale) on everything. Also, Big 5 Sporting Goods often has adidas hats on special (usually either $7 or $9), and I buy 2 or 3 when they go on sale. Again, I would buy many more if not for the shock collar around my neck! :eek:

San Diego Steve

Mar 14, 2013
Country
Here is something on my wish list. If anyone feels like giving me an early birthday present this year, you can find this here: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/product_info.php?products_id=4850

adidas Japan 2013 Core Caddy QR434.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.