• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanted: Lee Trevino Sombrero hat

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
Anybody know were I can find one of these, I saw them on the Lee Trevino George Lopez special on the golf channel that he still wears this hat, George also had a golf bag with the logo.
Lee_Trevino.jpg

debntwins

Mar 9, 2008
Logo Hat

Were you able to find the hat? We are looking for it too and seem to be unsuccessful.

Deborah

Release

Mar 2, 2008
I believe the sombrero logo with a golf club was sponsored by Topflite as Lee's logo, but it never took off. It used to have the Topflite logo under the hat.
I don't know if anyone carrys the hat, pretty certain Lee has a stash of them somewhere in the closet from Topflite, Lopez probably reveived one from Lee as a gift.

OP
West Coast Duffer

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I believe the sombrero logo with a golf club was sponsored by Topflite as Lee's logo, but it never took off. It used to have the Topflite logo under the hat.
I don't know if anyone carrys the hat, pretty certain Lee has a stash of them somewhere in the closet from Topflite, Lopez probably reveived one from Lee as a gift.

Thats what I was thinking, private stash or he must have them custome made for him only.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
See if Lee has a website. If so, contact him through it. You never know....

If it works, get 2! ;)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I never recall those being available for sale. Lee has had one on his cap for many years (Top Flite and Strata logos as well), but I have never seen one for sale or anyone else wearing one. If Lee does not sell them, you will probably have to get one custom embroidered which could be a bit expensive as it is not a stock design.

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
From what I know about Lee's rep with the real world, GOOD LUCK!

Kevin Hughes

May 8, 2013
Country
I have an autographed Lee Trevino sombrero logo hat (Top Flite). Also have several autographed balls, my favorite being a Lee Trevino MVP signature ball with his autograph.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.