• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanted: Lefty Great Big Bertha II or equivalent

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Wanted: Lefty Great Big Bertha II or equivalent and 5 wood

Looking for a friend....

10* or more, regular flex, in good shape. Callaway preferred, but others would be entertained as well.

Anyone with any left handed drivers out there? I'm also in need of a left handed 5 wood, steel shaft isn't a problem.

Thanks,

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
rockford35 said:
Looking for a friend....

10* or more, regular flex, in good shape. Callaway preferred, but others would be entertained as well.

Anyone with any left handed drivers out there? I'm also in need of a left handed 5 wood, steel shaft isn't a problem.

Thanks,

R35

I will be going into a golf shop or two in the near future.

Would you like me to look for something for your friend - considering all of the US/Canadian shipping issues?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That would be great Bravo.

He's more interested in the 5 wood than that of the driver, as I have come to be known.

Callaway, Hawkeye Pro VFT or GBBII fairway would be great, steel or graphite (in regular). Better than average condition preferred.

He bought a 3 wood from Golfsmith, but the 5 wood and driver he ordered online came back "not available" when his order arrived. Kinda weak, so he's looking elsewhere.

Thanks in advance,

R35

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
LH 5 WOOD

Should have emailed me Rock, I would have picked one up at the Big Sale, quaranteed there would have been one there. I can however check the store and see if there are any used ones there. What shaft?

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Regular flex, any make will work. This is for a guy play an 18+ handicap. Regular would work just fine.

Thanks GB,

R35

davevandyk

Mar 9, 2005
GolfTown in Ottawa right now is selling Callaway Steelhead 5 woods for like $80!! Unfortunately for me they are all left handed, but it should work for you

dave

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Thanks Dave.

The fairways are done, just the driver needed now...

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.